Copenhagen City & Christiansborg Palace Private Walking Tour
- Visit the seat of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about the customs and culture of Copenhagen
- See the colorful waterfront houses of Nyhavn
Then, explore the streets of the city to get to know the locals. Experience first-hand why the Danish are known as the happiest people in the world and their capital city is acclaimed for its high quality of life.
See the colorful houses of the 17th-century waterfront Nyhavn district. Discover where the author of The Little Mermaid, Hans Christian Andersen lived, and go to pretty Grey Friars Square (Gråbrødretorv) to look at the pastel-colored buildings.
- Private guide
- Walking tour of Copenhagen
- Tour of Christiansborg Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Next to the Memorial Anchor (Mindeankeret), in front of the canal boat tours - located at Nyhavn 1F. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for your guide holding the ‘Ourway’ logo as a sign. If you have trouble locating the guide or the meeting point, please give the local operator a call a few minutes before the start of the tour. When you call before the tour begins, they have a greater chance of helping.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Bring a water bottle
• Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace