Cross the striking Øresund Bridge, and make your way into Sweden from Denmark. Visit the ancient city of Lund, and admire Lund Cathedral. Shop, dine, or explore cultural museums in Malmö, and marvel at the Turning Torso building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Hotel Astoria, next to Copenhagen Central Station, Banegårdspladsen 4, 1570 Copenhagen, Denmark. From summer, it will also be possible to meet at Metro Copenhagen H.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starts.