What better way to kick off your Copenhagen trip than to explore the city’s most beautiful destinations by Segway with your very own local guide? Begin your tour along the water in a no-car zone: a great way to start while still cruising by iconic sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Danish, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Langelinie Alle 58, 2100 København ø, DenmarkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- As a safety precaution you must be between 35 and 130 kilograms, at least 140 centimeters tall and not pregnant to use the Segways
- No alcohol can be consumed before or during the tour
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start for check-in & training
- No ID required