Join for a laid back and mesmerising 3-hour walk through the marvels of Copenhagen where you will get the chance to learn about the techniques of night photography and capture picturesque landmarks in the city as they shine with all their lights on.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Danish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the anchor on the square, Nyhavn 1F, 1051.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Although the tour is private you can bring up to 2 friends or family members with you
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly and wear appropriate clothing
- This is an easy city walk with no strenuous parts
- This tour requires you to bring a tripod as you will be doing longer exposures to capture the true essence of the night scenes