Copenhagen: Nørrebro Now 3-Hour Small Group TourProduct ID: 53843
From $74 per personBook now
- Get to know the cool, urban neighbourhood of Nørrebro and pick up insider tips on local favourite spots
- Sample some of Copenhagen’s best delicacies, from bread to beer and more
- Discover some of Copenhagen’s best independent restaurants, bars, and cafés
- Learn about the city’s commitment to urban planning and green spaces
- Meet locals and get a true sense of what life is like in the most livable city in the world
Find out why Copenhagen is the world’s most livable city. The first stop on our tour will be the largest green courtyard in Nørrebro, where you’ll learn how life has changed in what used to be one of the poorest parts of Copenhagen and how local activists and clever policies have helped to re-imagine the area.
Exit the courtyard at Blaagaards Plads — a square that has played a central part in the area’s history and continues to do so today. From there, continue towards Tjili Pop, which is a popular bar among students living in this area. Here enjoy an ecological beer or juice, before continuing to Hans Tavsens Park. This park is a hidden gem, but widely used by locals. From there, continue towards Assistens Cemetery, which dates back to 1760 when it was founded outside the city walls. Walk through the cemetery, where some of the most famous Danes are buried.
Head to Jægersborggade, a lively street that’s dominated by independent design shops and small restaurants and cafés. On Jægersborggade, you will also find some of the city’s most exciting restaurants, including a famed Michelin star spot.
Your next stop will be Superkilen, a newly designed urban space, designed by Copenhagen’s own Bjarke Ingels. You’ll get the inside story of the different elements of the space, and learn how they play into Nørrebro’s modern history.
Finish the tour at a local bar over a beer. From there, we’ll walk through a residential neighbourhood before reaching one of Copenhagen’s best-kept secrets: a small, unpretentious eatery. Here we'll grab a refreshment to experience the epitome of Nørrebro quirk and that hard-to-define hygge feeling.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Pastry or bread
- One beer
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Post-tour dinner
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
Meet at Dronning Louises Bridge, Copenhagen, at the corner of the bridge and Øster Søgade (when looking away from the inner city, the meeting point is in front of the Tiberen statue) (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note, children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
Product ID: 53843