Copenhagen: Inner City TourProduct ID: 61638
From $116 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up and drop off is possible at the cruise harbor or at any hotel in the inner city. You must contact the company directly to arrange this or meet the tour group directly at the meeting point.
- See the most important sites of Copenhagen with a knowledgeable local guide
- Visit 2 royal palaces and the seat of the Danish Parliament
- Sail for an hour on a harbor cruise
- Discover the Crown Jewels of Denmark and the world-renowned Little Mermaid
Travel in small groups, jump off the bus and walk around, enjoy a short lunch break, and see the city from a canal boat.
Your guide will tell you all you need to know about Copenhagen and Denmark and will be happy to answer all your questions.
Tour Christiansborg Palace, the seat of the Danish Parliament, and see the beautiful reception rooms. See Amalienborg Palace Square, the most beautiful in the city, and the home of the Royal Family.
Visit Rosenborg Palace, an original Renaissance palace that houses the Danish Crown Jewels among other impressive treasures.
The tour will also pass the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn (New Port), Christianshavn, Vesterbro, Nyboder, Copenhagen Opera House, Børsen (the 17th-century stock exchange) and Kongens Nytorv (King’s Square).
Jump on a boat and spend an hour sailing around the old idyllic canals.
- All entrance fees mentioned
- All taxes
- Pick-up and drop off at the cruise harbor or at any hotel in the inner city
Meet at the bus stands on Hans Christian Andersens Boulevard across the road from City Hall on the Tivoli side of the road. Look for a small white bus. (Open in Google Maps)
• Unfortunately the tour is not possible for people in wheelchairs or with very limited ability to walk
Product ID: 61638