Discover the highlights of Copenhagen by land and sea with your ticket to this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Explore areas of the city that interest you most with your ticket that’s valid for 1 day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at any of the sightseeing bus stops: 1. Central Station / Tivoli Gardens 2. Ny Carlsberg Glyptoteket / National Museum / Museum of Copenhagen 3. Wake Up Copenhagen / Tivoli Hotel / Copenhagen Mall 4. Copenhagen Marriott Hotel / Kalvebod Waves 5. Islands Brygge / Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel 6. Christianshavn Square / Christiana Freetown 7. Christiansborg Palace / Holmens Church / Nettoboatsp 8. Nyhavn (hop off here for the boat trip) 9. Amalienborg Palace 10, Gefion Waterfountain / Design Museum / The Citadel 11. The Swedish Church / Citadel 12. The Little Mermaid / la Sirenetta / Die Kleine Meerjungfrau 13. Langelinie 14. Indiakaj 15. Ocean Pier Cruise Terminal (operates only when ship is in) 16. Rosenborg Castle / Botanical Gardens / National Art Gallery 17. The Latin Quarter / City Hall Square / Hard Rock Café 18. Palads Cinema / Tivoli Gardens / Planetarium The boat departs from Stop 8: Nyhavn, 1051 København K, Denmark with Netto Baadene Boat tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Red Line operates in April - September between 9 AM – 630 PM (frequency of departures: every 10-45 minutes), in October - March between 9 AM - 530 PM (frequency of departures: every 30-60 minutes)
- The last departure from Central Station/Tivoli Gardens is at 5 PM in summer and at 4 PM in winter
- The boat tour departs from Nyhavn near bus stop number 8
- Children between 0-2 years travel for free on buses when accompanied by a paying adult (maximum of 2 children per adult)