Explore the history, culture, canals, and modern architecture of Copenhagen on a private walking tour. See the highlights and the lesser-known spots with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Danish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the El Cava restaurant by the green benches.Open in Google Maps ⟶