Copenhagen: 2-Hour City Walking Tour
- See Amalienborg Palace where the Danish Royal family lives
- Stroll down the main shopping promenade of Ströget
- See the colorful townhouses of Nyhavn
- Go to the seat of the Danish government at Christiansborg Palace
Ideal for those with limited time in the Danish capital, or for those that want to get their bearings before a more detailed trip. Marvel at the vast public space where concerts and celebrations are frequently held.
Continue along the main shopping street of Ströget, and look in the windows of luxury boutiques and high street stores. Next, go to the islet of Slotsholmen to see the impressive Christiansborg Palace, seat of the Danish Parliament (Folketinget), Danish Prime Minister's Office, and Supreme Court of Denmark.
Along the way, experience everyday life in the city and learn about local customs. Take a quick look at the colorful canal-side townhouses of Nyhavn (New Harbour), and look for some of the historic wooden ships anchored in the harbor.
- Walking tour of Copenhagen
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Højbro Plads, next to the statue of Bishop Absalon on horseback – located in the city center. Look for a guide dressed in a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the supplier's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing