See the sights of Copenhagen at your own pace and enjoy free entrance to 80+ attractions. Choose a card to suit your needs (24 to 120 hours) and save time and money while exploring the Danish capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Redeem your digital Copenhagen Card in the Copenhagen Card City Guide app. Decide when you want to activate and use your digital Copenhagen Card.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Copenhagen Card allows only 1 visit per attraction regardless of the card type
- Each adult holding a Copenhagen Card can take up to 2 children with them between the ages of 0-11. Children between 3-11 must have their own kids' cards, which must be ordered together with the adult card
- On Mondays, many museums remain closed
- The attractions opening hours may vary, please check the attraction website before visiting