See the sights of Copenhagen on a 1-hour boat tour along the main harbor and adjoining canals. Depart from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn and see lovely houses, ancient castles, and beautiful churches along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Danish, English
- See the colorful Nyhavn waterfront, dating from the 17th century
- Pass the famous Little Mermaid statue
- Enjoy views of Amalienborg Palace, winter home of the Danish royal family
- Cruise past the home of the Danish Parliament at Christiansborg Palace
- Canal cruise
- Route map
- Poncho, in the event of rain
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Prolonged hours of operation on long sunny days
- A third language (between German, Spanish and Italian) is generally provided on the boats based on availability. The conduction in a specific language other than Danish or English cannot be guaranteed