Discover why they call it “Wonderful Copenhagen” with this 48-hour pass to the hop-on-and-off sightseeing bus. Explore sights, such as the Tivoli Gardens, Royal Palace and the new Opera House, and continue your journey by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Japanese, Ukrainian
Select participants and date
Radisson Collection Royal Hotel on Vesterbrogade, across from Tivoli Gardens and in front of the Liberty Column. It is also possible to start the tour at any of the other stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Classic Canal Tour runs every 15-45 minutes from 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
- The Classic Copenhagen Tour runs every 25-45 minutes from 9:40 AM-4:00 PM from stop 1 (varies according to the season)
- The Colorful Copenhagen Tour runs at 12:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM from stop 1 Tivoli/Radisson Hotel
- The Urban Green Copenhagen Tour runs at 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM from stop 12
- From September 3 to December 23, 2023, the Urban Green and Colorful Copenhagen only operates from Friday to Sunday