Explore the most bike-friendly city in the world in a small group with an expert guide. Visit top locations including The Little Mermaid, Amalienborg, Nyhavn and many others as your photographer guide takes photos of you for the perfect souvenir.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at City Hall Square for a safety briefing before taking to the streets of Copenhagen on a small-group e-bike tour.
During this 3-hour ride you’ll discover Copenhagen’s top attractions, including the Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square), Tivoli Gardens, Strøget, the Copenhagen Lakes, Rosenborg Palace, Rundetårn (the Round Tower), the National Gallery of Denmark, The Little Mermaid, Kastellet, Amalienborg, Nyhavn, Christiansborg (Danish Parliament) and many other landmarks.
Stop for a short break at the Glass Market (Torvehallerne) for an insight into Danish cuisine. With a local guide beside you, you’ll get to hear Copenhagen's urban legends as well as many other interesting stories.
- Local photographer/guide
- Small-group tour
- E-bike rental
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
• All participants must be able to ride a bicycle
• This activity is not recommended for children
• The sights may vary as each tour is unique, depending on the tour guide
• Adult pricing applies to all participants
• Photos will be taken along the way, which will later be sent to you by email
• ByCyklen smart bikes are suitable for people taller than 160cm (5'3"). Please let the tour operator know in advance if you would prefer a regular bike