Copenhagen: 2-hour “Hidden Gems” Canal Tour
- Explore Copenhagen's beautiful upcoming areas away from the inner part of the city
- Experience a personal, social, and informative canal tour
- Relax and enjoy the ride with a drink in hand
Sit back and relax with a drink as you explore upcoming areas and see how former industrial buildings are being transformed into new spaces. See the idyllic Venice-inspired homes and learn how the Danish lifestyle has influenced the design of the harbor.
Enjoy a social and friendly atmosphere on the boat with a small tour group. Your guide will show you their favorite spots and give you local tips for your vacation. Whether you are looking for somewhere to have an afternoon beer in the sun, a relaxed morning coffee, or a quiet place to get away from it all — your guide will know a place.
- 2-hour boat tour
- A complimentary drink
Prepare for the activity
- Unaccompanied minors
• Maximum capacity is 12 people on each boat
• The season runs from mid-March until mid-December
• 1 drink available onboard: rosé, beer, soda, sparkling water, water
• Children are welcome onboard, the same fee as adults (free for babies under 12 months of age)