Embarking from the historic core of the city, trace the city's expansion into its surrounding bayous. Enjoy an extended ride under the shade of regal live oak trees as you journey down the opulent Esplanade Ridge to explore New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Located on North Rampart Street in the French Quarter between Toulouse and St. Peter, next to Arrow Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Participants must be over 13 years of age and taller than 4'11"
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Participants must sign a waiver