Explore a little known area of Lake Como with a professional, local guide. Take in breathtaking views of the city and the lake from an unusual viewpoint. Take in the nighttime energy of Lake Como whilst trying some delicious local food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Como Mascherpa Bus stop, via Canturina 204. Easy to reach from Como downtown, bus no. C50 or C52 (15 min ride).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests will be required to walk an hour at a time on rocky paths
- Bring 1 litre of water and a flashlight (a cellphone with a flash will work just fine)
- Hiking shoes are recommended