Discover the beautiful scenery of Lake Como with ease on a morning or afternoon tour by electric bike equipped with an iPad Mini and Bluetooth headphones to aid your experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Italian, English, French
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Explore Lake Como by electric bike
- Discover the historic sights of the lake with ease
- Benefit from a bike equipped with an iPad Mini and Bluetooth headphones to assist you
- Electric bike rental
- iPad rental
- Bluetooth headphones rental
- Backpack rental
- Helmet rental
- Lock rental
- Coffee break
- Child seat
- Hotel pick-up (available on request for an additional cost)
- Local tax (2€ paid locally)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Close to the funicular station and train station (Como Nord) in Como. Hotel Marco's and the Anton&Art Hotel are close by.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- The bike can be used by children aged 16 years or older.
- For children under 7 years old (or up to 20 kilograms) a child seat is available.
- Minimum height in order to participate is 160 cm (5'3")
- The tour is subject to cancellation in bad weather.
- The tour is available in Italian, English, Spanish, French, German and Russian.
- The tour is guided and it is not possible to take the bikes without a guide.
- Local tax (2€) must be paid at the rental location on the day of the tour.
- Theft insurance not available: in case of theft or damage 250€ (Standard Bikes) or 900€ (City eBikes) will be charged at the rental location and other prices will apply in case of damage to accessories. Please read the the contract before signing.