Discover the beautiful scenery of Lake Como with ease on an electric bike tour with a live guide and audio guide helmet. Use a bike equipped with an iPad to help you learn about the sights you see.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, French
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is close to the funicular station and train station (Como Nord Lago) in Como.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the shared tour
- The bike can be used by children aged 16 years or older
- For children up to 20 kilograms, child seats are available: for this option it is mandatory to contact the local partner to check availability as they may not always be available
- Minimum height in order to participate is 160 cm (5'3")
- The tour is subject to cancellation due to bad weather
- The tour is guided and it is not possible to take the bikes without a guide
- Theft insurance is not available: in case of theft or damage 250€ (Standard Bikes) or 900€ (City eBikes) will be charged at the rental location and other prices will apply in case of damage to accessories.