Marvel at the waterfalls, get close to the plants and animals, and take in the vistas as you skirt the cliffs of the Columbia River Gorge. Learn about the geological events that have shaped this place, as well as the more recent history of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Photograph spectacular vistas
- Hike to fairytale waterfalls
- Drive the historic Columbia River Highway
- Get a glimpse of the 5th largest freestanding monolith in the world
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within the city of Portland
- PA system to hear the tour guide clearly
- Bottled water
- Cold weather clothing
- Gratuities (always appreciated)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Columbia Gorge is typically cold, windy, and wet November to April. Please dress appropriately.
- Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 11 participants.