Enjoy a walking tour of the Colosseum's underground chambers. Discover where the Romans caged wild animals, walk on the arena floor where the gladiators fought and visit the Roman Forum to see the center of ancient Roman life.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All customers are required to carry a valid form of ID
- Please provide all the names of the visitors attending the tour
- The tour start time is subject to change, in the case of a changed start time the local provider will send a message with the new start time
- Luggage and big backpacks are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- The tour itinerary is subject to changes in case of restrictions by local authorities
- Pets and service dogs are not allowed
- Entry tickets will be provided by your guide on the day of the tour