A tour ideal for those who want to relive the days when Rome was known as Caput Mundi, the center of the world. After being collected from your accommodation, skip-the-line to enter the Colosseum, which you will tour with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Meet in the hotel lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point (please expect to wait 15-20 minutes to clear security)
- Liquids and large bags are not permitted inside the Colosseum