Enjoy exclusive priority access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill on a guided tour. Walk in the footsteps of gladiators and emperors as you travel back to the era of ancient Rome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- The entrance ticket fee to the archaeological sites is 16€ for adults; (22€ for the arena option) accompanied by a 2€ reservation fee
- The additional amount covers services provided by experienced licensed guides, audio devices, reservation fees, and other tour amenities
- The objective is to promote transparency and ensure your comprehension of the cost breakdown
- In July and August due to the heat the duration of the visit is 2 hours
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Free attraction entry tickets for children under 18, guests under the age of 18 are required to show ID at the entrance, as entry cannot be guaranteed without an ID