Visit the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and experience interactive galleries, see a collection of Olympic torches, and learn about Team USA athletes.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
200 S Sierra Madre St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903, USA Due to COVID-19, all ticketing will take place on the plaza in front of the Museum. A staff member will scan your voucher on the plaza upon arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The average duration of the visit is 2+ hours
- Please arrive early to ensure you have enough time to experience the Museum and Flame Cafe
- The museum is ADA compliant throughout