Colorado Hot Air Balloon Flight
From $250 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up available from select Colorado Springs hotels
- Explore Colorado from the basket of a hot air balloon
- Soar to several thousand feet above earth
- See snowcapped mountains, rivers and high plains, visible for over 100 miles in all directions
- Look out for deer, coyotes, jack rabbits, and even pronghorn antelope
- Celebrate completion of your flight with a champagne toast, orange juice, fresh fruit and pastries
Your balloon will soar to several thousand feet, and dip to just a few feet above ground, utilizing the available winds. At the highest levels, mountains, rivers and high plains are visible for over 100 miles in all directions. Floating lower over the foothills, you will often see deer, coyotes, jack rabbits, and even pronghorn antelope.
After your 1-hour flight, pick up your personal flight certificate to frame as a souvenir of your adventure, and then enjoy a traditional champagne toast and continental breakfast, served in glass stemware, against a backdrop of incredible scenery.
- Transportation from select Colorado Springs hotels
- Post flight champagne, orange juice and fresh fruit
Adventures Out West has flight locations all over the state of Colorado, including Colorado Springs, Denver area and Castle Rock. Guest staying in Breckenridge, Salida, Buena Vista and other central Colorado locations can meet at South Park.
• Flights available daily at dawn (weather permitting)
• Total activity time 3-4 hours
• 4 to 10 persons per basket
• Child price available on 5-star flights, when child is accompanied by a parent
Product ID: 27942