Colorado Springs: Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Admire the sunrise from the sky above Colorado Springs
- Celebrate a special occasion in a unique way
- Hear a detailed narrative about Colorado Springs and its history
Listen to the dramatic sounds of the burner as the inflation process continues, gradually lifting you off the ground and taking you to the heavens above. Feel the thrill of drifting 5,000 feet (1,524 m) over the mountains as you raise your glass of champagne in a celebratory toast while ascending high over Colorado Springs.
Your knowledgeable and FAA-certified pilot will identify some of the mountains in view as the sun rises higher in the sky, painting the world before you with rich golden hues. Keep an eye out for native birds flying nearby, such as downy woodpeckers, northern flickers, and white-breasted nuthatches.
You'll have the chance to take breathtaking aerial shots of the Rocky Mountains throughout your flight, so be sure to take a few snaps from the air.
- Balloon ride for approximately 1 hour
- Transportation to and from launch site
- Celebratory champagne toast
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point is Hotel Elegante at 2886 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs. Your guide will meet you in the lobby near the check-in desk of the hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is very weather dependent and will not happen in the case of high winds, rain, or any other extreme weather
You might also like...
Product ID: 386180