Head into the back country of Pike National Forest in a four wheel drive vehicle. Climb above the timberline and enjoy spectacular views of alpine meadows, babbling brooks, and towering peaks of the Colorado Rockies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Adventures Out West.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Dress for changing weather conditions, as hot sun and cool mountain temperatures are to be expected
- Always bring a light jacket or sweatshirt when touring in Colorado
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place