Discover Sri Lanka’s Madu Ganga River Region on this boat safari tour. Visit a cinnamon garden. Learn about local wildlife at a turtle hatchery, and explore the Galle Fort— a UNESCO heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Madu River Boat Ride is $30 for solo travelers and $25 per person for groups of 2-3 passengers)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking takes place during this tour
- The duration of transfers is approximately 8 hours, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions