See the city sites while tasting typical Sri Lankan street food like hoppers, wadai, and kothu from the places where locals love to snack. Eat, eat, repeat, indeed!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Sir Henry Steel Olcott statue, located in front of Colombo Fort Railway Station (Colombo 01). The railway station is very easy to find and all the tuk-tuk drivers know it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour.
- Please wear light but modest clothing.