Sri Pada or Adams peak is the most historical and sacred peak in the island of Sri Lanka. Reach the summit of Adams peak and take optional water rafting and trekking activities
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Colombo or any other location within the island. There may be additional charges if the meeting point is not located in Colombo. Please inquire.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Cancellation Charges
- 21 days or less- 100% cancellation charge.
- Between 21 days and 30 days - 50% or the equivalent of the first two days charges.
- Above 30 days - No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.