Discover the beautiful city of Cologne on a Rhine River cruise. Relax as you cruise down the river and learn about the sights you spot from your boat's loudspeakers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- German, English
Select participants and date
Board the ship at Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, pier no. 10, opposite Musical Dome and Goldgasse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Ships are not handicapped accessible. Guests in wheelchairs or with walkers are welcome but the toilets and the open deck are only accessible by stairs