Walk through Melaten Cemetery in Cologne and see the final resting place of the city's prominent personalities. Learn more about the lives of the celebrities and admire the chapel from the 13th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at the old main entrance, opposite of Aachener Straße, house number 249.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The cemetery administration prohibits dogs on the premises
- Solid shoes and (if necessary) rainproof clothing are recommended
- Melaten has 55,000 graves. You will visit about 30 to 35 graves selected by your guide. It is not possible to visit all the graves during the 2-hour tour.
- In case of force majeure the tour may be cancelled, especially when the tour cannot be conducted due to adverse weather