Enjoy some of Cologne’s harbors and sights with an in-depth German tour from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
Meet at Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, pier no. 10 opposite the Musical Dome and Goldgasse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Ships are not handicapped accessible, guests in wheelchairs or with walkers can take part in the tour but the toilets and the open deck are only accessible by stairs
- For safety reasons electric wheelchairs are not allowed
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase on board