Discover the city of Cologne during a boat cruise along the Rhine. See the sights on a panoramic tour along the water. Check out the Cologne Cathedral and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the chalkboards located at landing stages 3 and 7. Here you will find out where your ship will be departing from. Alternatively, you will find the KD Ticket office right under the Hohenzollern Bridge (Hohenzollernbrücke), located between landing stages 7 and 8. Look for a white ticket container and the red and blue KD logo. At the KD Ticket Office, you will be informed which ship you will be boarding. Proceed to board the ship and present your QR-Code ticket as you enter the ship. Be aware that the ship you will be boarding can be located a 15-30minute walk away. (max distance from ticket office is 900m) If you know where your ship will be departing from, you can proceed to board the ship and present your GetYourGuide QR-code ticket as you enter the ship. Please make sure you have downloaded your ticket (QR-Code) from the GetYour Guide App or have access to your ticket (QR-Code) which was sent to you via Email by Get Your Guide!Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Infants up to 3 years old can enjoy the cruise for free
- Tide levels can affect accessibility for wheelchair users
- Dogs are allowed, but an additional ticket must be purchased at the ticket office