The Alsace region is famed for its scenic vineyards and medieval villages. From Colmar, in a small group follow the Alsatian wine route, stopping to sample Alsace wines at a local wine cave, and visit the 4 wonders of the Alsace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You may want to bring some snacks as there is no lunch provided during the tour
- A maximum of 8 people per minivan
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If the tour canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund