Discover Colmar's rich history and charming blend of Germanic and French architecture. Our 2-hour personalized walking tour integrates your personal interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you at the end of the Place des Uterlinden, at the intersection with the street "rue des Uterlinden". They will have a signboard with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- We can accommodate wheelchair users as long as you inform the operator in advance
- This tour will occur rain or shine
- Entrance and transportation tickets are not included