Discover one of Melbourne's most vibrant inner-city neighborhoods and explore its history, culture, and street art. Visit a social enterprise café to enjoy a delicious coffee and croissant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside STREAT café, 66 Cromwell St, Collingwood VIC 3066 Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Bz5YZScZDtT54J8G7Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour will run rain, hail, or shine.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 can join this tour free of charge, but please let us know in advance.
- This tour can accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please notify at the time of booking of any dietary needs.
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered.
- Effective December 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
- Children 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) that was conducted within 72 hours, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months, or proof of vaccination.