Discover one of Melbourne's most vibrant inner-city neighborhoods and explore its history, culture, and street art. Visit a social enterprise café to enjoy a delicious coffee and croissant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Explore the diverse suburb of Collingwood and learn how it has evolved into the hipster area of Melbourne
- Visit a social enterprise café that employs and supports, disadvantaged youth
- Enjoy a great coffee and a delicious croissant baked an in-house
- Discover some of the best street art in Melbourne
- Local English-speaking guide,
- Coffee (or similar alternative drink),
- Croissant (or similar alternative pastry),
- AUD $1 per person donation to our social enterprise partners
- Additional food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside STREAT café, 66 Cromwell St, Collingwood VIC 3066 Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Bz5YZScZDtT54J8G7Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of a maximum of 12 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 can join this tour free of charge, but please advise in advance.
- This tour can accommodate special dietary restrictions. Please notify at the time of booking of any dietary needs.
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered.