Wineglass Bay Cruise with Lunch from Coles Bay
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Freycinet’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves and hidden coves
- Marvel at abundant wildlife including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales
- Savour a Ploughman’s lunch of delicious Tasmanian produce prepared by the Head Chef at Freycinet Lodge
Depart from the gentle shores of Coles Bay to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Gaze at the sheer granite cliffs, get up close to the wildlife and learn about the landmarks, wildlife and history during an informative on-board commentary. Once anchored at the beautiful Wineglass Bay, you can relax and enjoy a Ploughman's lunch. Your delicious lunch is a bento box full of fresh local produce such as cheeses and chocolate, selected by the head chef at Freycinet Lodge. Local beverages and wines are available for purchase in nature's best wine bar.
The Vista Lounge offers floor to ceiling windows, comfortable indoor and spacious outdoor viewing decks, baby change facilities and disabled amenities.
The Sky Lounge offers privacy, comfort, direct access to the bridge and stunning views from the top deck. Sky Lounge guests are also welcome to use the downstairs areas. If opting for the Sky Lounge experience, you will receive morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal tasting platter before lunch, and complimentary drinks.
- 4-hour cruise
- Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- If the Sky Lounge option is selected, the tour will also include morning tea, freshly shucked oysters, seasonal seafood tasting platter, drinks, and access to the bridge where guests are welcome to engage directly with the captain
- Drinks - these can be purchased from the fully licensed bar on-board
- Transfers from Hobart
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Please check-in for your cruise at 9:30 AM Coles Bay Jetty, Jetty Rd, Coles Bay, Tasmania. The local operator's office can be found at the corner of Jetty Rd and Esplanade. Note that this tour is located 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart and transfers are not included. The local operator's office is located at the corner of Jetty Rd and EsplanadeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking, note that lunch is not included for infants
• Sky Lounge is only available for those over 18 years of age
• Seating, fully stocked bars, heating, air-conditioning and toilets are available on both levels
• The Sky Lounge is an adults only area, which if selected, includes morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal seafood tasting platter, and all drinks
• The local weather is incredibly changeable so be sure to pack warm clothing
• Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended
• Cruise subject to availability and weather conditions
• Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors
• Both options are not available on Christmas Day