Kayak down the Mondego River Valley, Portugal's most famous kayaking river. Stop at natural river beaches and admire the scenery or go swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is suitable for all ages and doesn't require previous experience
- This activity has a great value-price relation and is very popular with locals, so expect to find some large local Portuguese groups on the river during weekends in the summer, and during high season between 20 July - 20 August
- The provider does their best to organize things as smooth as possible and the Mondego is certainly a more relaxing and natural experience than most popular kayak rivers in Europe, but if you want to be the whole trip on your own in the nature, just don't travel in high season