You will visit a famous Cognac house, a cooperage and explore a Cognac vineyard. You also meet a craft distiller and sample some of his family's cognacs. You tour with a certified cognac expert-guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- Private excursion for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 7 people
- Free pick-up in front of the train station (direct trains from Paris or Bordeaux) or at any down-town hotel
- In August, the visit of the cooperage does not take place, and is replaced by a visit elsewhere