Journey from Pisco Elqui to the Cochiguaz river valley to explore and reconnect with nature on this tour. Discover the beauty of the Las Tolas stream and learn about the local Andean culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Turismo Migrantes. The Turismo Migrantes office is 80 meters from Pisco Elqui square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This hike is a basic level and it is 7 kilometers with 200 meters of uneven terrain
- This hike should be manageable for all health people