Discover the history and color of the ancient Mayan civilization on this full-day tour from Playa del Carmen. See how the culture exists today and learn the fascinating history of the amazing archaeological site at Coba. Lunch and cenote swim included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Please note, the supplier will contact you by email to confirm your exact pick-up time. If your hotel/accommodation is not included in the available pick-up locations, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up point.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children from 0 to 4 years old cannot occupy a seat in the bus. Child price will be for children between 5 and 11 years old
- Please bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a swimsuit and an extra change of clothes