Riviera Maya: Cobá, Tulum and Tankach-Ha Cenote
From $89 per personBook now
- Explore the pre-Colombian cities of Cobá and Tulum
- Learn more about the Maya civilization and its culture
- Take a dip in the refreshing waters of the underground cenote of Tankach-Ha
Learn interesting facts about the archaeological site from your guide as you walk around the monuments to the main pyramid. Then, head back to the entrance by 3-wheeled pedal cab.
Next, experience the sacred subterranean swimming holes and rivers of the Mayans at the Tankach-Ha cenote. Climb down the wooden staircase and jump into the refreshing, crystal-clear waters. Fill up on a buffet style lunch near the pyramid of Cobá.
Then, go to the archaeological site of Tulum, which served as the port to Cobá. Access the site through its ancient walls, and marvel at the historic buildings perched on cliffs lashed by the Caribbean Sea. Learn how the city was active until the Spanish arrived, and how it fell into ruin following the conquest.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the archaeological sites of Cobá and Tulum
- Entrance to the Tankach-Ha cenote
- Ride by 3-wheeled trici taxi (pedal cab)
- Buffet lunch
Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel, or nearby meeting point on arrangement. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time. (Open in Google Maps)
• The use of video cameras and tripods is subject to an administrative fee by the government and archaeological sites, payable on site if needed
Product ID: 73950