Cluj: Medieval City Exploration Game and Tour
- Discover the legends of King Matthias Corvinus from his time spent in Cluj
- Take panoramic pictures above the city and walk on hidden alleys
- Discover the best Hungarian restaurant in town
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
After you buy the quest, you will receive an access code that you can use in the app. It will take you from 1.5 to 2 hours to complete, but there's no time limit, you can finish it at your own pace. The total length is about 3.5 km. You won't need a guide, just download the app, go to the starting point and begin the adventure.
If you are a large group, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own ticket.
You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
- 24/7 customer support
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Go to Posada Street (the parking lot near the church) at Piața Ștefan cel Mare 4 • Make sure you download the Questo mobile app from GooglePlay or the Apple App Store • Create a new account inside the Questo app with your email address to begin the gameOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• Not suitable for unattended children
• This is a self-guided/game type tour
• You must be at the starting point (Posada Street, the parking near the church) in order to begin, or else the game won't start
• Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
• The quest is available in English and Romanian
• There is no person assisting you at the starting point
• To start the game, you must use the app and follow the indications you get by e-mail after purchase
• Start whenever you want (even right now!)