Discover some of the lesser-known sights of Rome on a full-day tour from the cruise ship port of Civitavecchia. Explore the sites you want to see on a tailor-made trip by luxury vehicle, with a professional driver/guide.
What to Expect
This excursion is recommended for those who have been to Rome before and now want to see more of the city or discover the sites that you missed on your first visit to Rome.
After a meet-and-greet at Civitavecchia Port, your English-speaking driver will drive you to the historical center of Rome for the start of your tour. There are so many sites you can see, and the trip can be personalized to suit. All you need to do is let RomeInLimo know and they will assist you to design your day in the best way possible.
During the day you can stop off to do some shopping, perhaps in the upmarket neighborhood of the Via del Condotti. Spend the day relaxing in the center of the city or see the countryside instead of actually driving in to Rome. In this case please let us know and we can arrange the day better for you, and give you the correct rates.
If you plan to visit the Vatican, or any of Rome’s churches, It is important to note that proper attire must be worn, with shoulders and knees covered. Otherwise just relax with a highly personalized tour that can be conducted in English, Spanish or Italian.
- Driving tour with luxury transport
- English-speaking driver to and from the port
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sites
Know Before You Go
• Please pre-purchase your Vatican tickets online: http://biglietteriamusei.vatican.va/musei/tickets/index.html
(Note that the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel are closed on Sundays)
• Please pre-purchase your Borghese tickets online: http://www.ticketeria.it/quick_reserve-eng.html
• We highly recommend you pre-purchase your Coliseum tickets: http://www.ticketclic.it/database/B2c__/order.cfm?siteDefID=170&LN=1
• Entrance to the Catacombs Euros 8.00 per person. Can be bought at the location