Coach Transfer to Rome from Civitavecchia Port
- Explore Rome according to your own interests
- Benefit from a round-trip transfer from Civitavecchia Port
- See the legendary monuments of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Board the transfer bus for a 9:00 AM departure, and then sit back and relax on the 1.5-hour trip to Rome city center. Benefit from a drop off near the Vatican City, and then see the sites that interest you the most. Marvel at works of art by Michelangelo and Raphael in the Vatican Museums, visit the Mausoleum of Hadrian at the Castel Sant' Angelo or discover the temple to all gods at the Pantheon.
Follow in the footsteps of famous poets at the Spanish Steps, or discover the highlights of Ancient Rome such as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to make sure that this is not your last trip to Rome! Then, board the bus back to Civitavecchia Port at 3:30 PM at the point where you were dropped off.
- Round-trip transfers from Civitavecchia Port
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide and escort
- Headsets/multimedia audio guide
- Any optional activity costs
Prepare for the activity
Civitavecchia Port. The exact meeting point is the Info Point Tent. Please be there by 08:45 for the 09:00 departure After disembarking your ship, you can take the free port shuttle service directly to the meeting point. It is a 5-minute journey. Just get off the shuttle service and you will find the port representative. Disembark from your ship as soon as possible to avoid overcrowding and delays. If you disembark too late you may be required to wait in line for the port shuttle. The shore excursion vehicle will not wait for delayed passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Times are approximate and subject to change due to traffic conditions
• Please be at the meeting point for your return transfer by 3:25 PM