Rome on Your Own from Civitavecchia Port
From $46 per personBook now
- Spend the day the way you want to
- Relax with round-trip transfers
- Explore the treasures of Rome at your own pace
Your return bus departs from Rome to Civitavecchia at 15:30, at the same point you were dropped off at in the morning. Sit back and relax as you are driven back to Civitavecchia, where you will re-board your cruise ship. Take the hassle out of your transfers to Rome, but still experience the city independently.
- Round-trip transfers from Civitavecchia Port
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide and tour escort
- Headsets/multimedia audio guide
- Any optional activity costs
Meeting point is: https://goo.gl/maps/8S7Ym Info Point Tent. Please show up at 08:45, tour leaves at 09:00. Your ship disembarks guests at the dock, and you can take the free port shuttle leading directly to the meeting point (5 min journey); just get off the shuttle and you will find the port representative. Disembark from the ship as soon as possible to avoid overcrowding and delays. If you disembark too late you may be required to wait in line for the port shuttle; the shore excursion vehicle will not wait for delayed passengers.
• Times are approximate and subject to change due to traffic conditions
• Please be at the meeting point to return by 15:25
Product ID: 64177