A walking tour of the highlights of Civita di Bagnoregio, the "dying city", before heading onward to explore the "Monster Park" in Bomarzo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Hungarian, French, Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Civitavecchia area: Pickup will be around 8:50 AM, but the time may vary 5-10 minutes due to the traffic conditions. Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Meet at Largo della Pace (the port's information point) at the start of the tour. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, you have to exit from the port. The driver will be waiting for you just outside of the exit holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended