Discover the Etruscans on this guided cultural tour and visit the city of Tarquinia with its UNESCO world heritage site. Explore the ancient Etruscan necropolis with tombs painted more than 3000 years ago, before enjoying a typical Italian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, Hungarian, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Civitavecchia is available for all accommodation in the city center. When booking, please provide your pickup address. Pickup will be at approximately 8:50 AM, please wait up to 10-minutes later than this. Pickup from Civitavecchia Port Largo della Pace is available via the Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus. Get off at the last stop of the shuttle bus and exit the port, your guide will be waiting for you at 8:45 AM, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- It is not permitted to visit churches in shorts, miniskirts or with uncovered shoulders, so please dress appropriately
- The tour may be altered without notice due to unforeseeable weather and traffic conditions
- Please bring a valid form of ID/ passport, as visitors may be asked for security reasons