It has been said about Rome, the Eternal City, “You cannot see anything greater than the city of Rome” Orazio Flacco Quinto (65-8 B.C.) Enjoy the best of Rome in a day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from Civitavecchia Cruise Port, right outside your ship. Your driver will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The vehicle and driver will be at your complete disposal for the entire duration of the tour and can take you where big buses cannot go
- All tours can be modified and/ or customized (even while on tour) to meet your complete satisfaction
- Your English-speaking driver will give you an overview regarding the history of the areas in the car before you start walking around on your own. Your driver will allow all the time you need to visit. By Italian law, he is unable to conduct guiding inside museums, monuments, etc. or even to leave the car to walk around with you
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements