Explore what is hidden under the surface of Rome. Visit the oldest Christian tombs in Rome. See the resting spot of martyrs and popes at San Callisto and San Sebastiano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- •Pickup service from Civitavecchia area and Civitavecchia port • Pickup from Civitavecchia area: please include in your reservation the accommodation name and its address. Pickup time will be approximately 08.50 AM, although due to the traffic conditions, you may have to wait 5–10 minutes more • Pickup from Civitavecchia Port: Largo della Pace. Terminal Cruise Shuttle Bus. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (that picks up you from the boat). From the shuttle bus drop-off area, exit from the port; we'll wait for you just outside the exit holding a sign with your name on it at 08.45 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- * last minute bookings made within 24 hours before the tour start please contact the emergency number to be sure about the tour confirmation It is not permitted to visit churches in shorts, miniskirts, or with uncovered shoulders, so please dress appropriately
- The tour may be altered without notice due to unforeseeable weather and traffic conditions
- Please bring your valid ID/passport, as visitors may be asked to show them for security reasons
- Photography is not permitted in the catacombs