Explore Cuernavaca, the City of Eternal Spring, and Taxco, Mexico’s Silver City, on a full-day tour. See the 500-year-old Palace of Cortés in Cuernavaca, and enjoy a walk along the cobblestone streets of Taxco, visiting some of its silver workshops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes, a sun hat, and sunblock are recommended. You may also want to bring money for food and souvenirs.